Your Four Paw Doctor
Royal Oak Pet Clinic
Our team-oriented approach aims to educate and empower our clients to make valuable decisions regarding their pet’s care. Each life stage has specific needs which our knowledgeable veterinarians can discuss with you to meet your pet’s individual needs .
We accomplish this through annual preventative health assessments and physical examinations, proper nutrition, parasite control and through the use of a vaccination program based on an individualized risk assessment for your pet. Staying up to date on annual examinations allows us to provide flea and tick medication, internal parasite control, and other chronic prescription medications for your pet.
- Annual and Bi-Annual Preventative Care Exams
- Puppy, Kitten, and Newly-Adopted Pet Care
- Tailored Vaccine Scheduling
- Travel Health Certificates
- Surgical Services for Spaying/Neutering
- Routine Blood and Urine Testing
- Nutritional Guidance and Education
- Nutritional Supplements Guidance
- Tailored Parasite Prevention
- Exercise, Wellness and Lifestyle Coaching
- Oral Health Examination, Preventative Care and Dental Evaluations