Veterinary Services - Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
To Our Valued Clients,
At Royal Oak Pet Clinic, caring for your 4-legged friends is our top priority, but we need your help to ensure that we can continue to provide care and services during this challenging time. We are taking precautionary measures to ensure that we comply with the government’s mandated social distancing and to keep our staff in good health so that we can continue to provide veterinary care to our patients. The clinic will remain open and provide care for your pets, however, as of opening on Wednesday, March 18th, clients will no longer be able to enter the building.
Please assist us by following these guidelines:
• Please limit any veterinary appointments to urgent matters only. These include sick or injured pets, and time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccines. Appointments for wellness exams and annual vaccines should be scheduled in April. Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide surgical services until further notice. If your pet is experiencing an emergency, please contact Central Victoria Veterinary Hospital at 250-475-2495.
• When you arrive for a veterinary appointment, please stay in your vehicle and call us (250-727-0003) from your cell phone. If you do not have a cell phone, please wave to us from outside but do not enter the building. One of our staff members will collect your pet from your vehicle and take him or her into the clinic for the exam. Our veterinarian will speak to you on the phone to gather the relevant information needed to complete the exam and will provide you with their exam findings and recommendations.
• The preferred method of payment will be via credit card over the phone; we will email you a receipt. If you do not have a credit card, our debit machine can be taken outside of the building to complete those transactions. The machine will be disinfected between each transaction using a product that has been shown to effectively kill flu and human corona viruses. Cash will not be accepted until further notice.
• To request prescription refills, please phone the clinic at 250-727-0003 to request your medication refill by phone. Please allow 24-48 hours.
• To purchase pet food, please use our online store. If you are not yet registered for this service, please register for free at www.myvetstore.ca/ropc. If your order is $100 or more, you can have it delivered directly to your home at no additional charge.
Our small but dedicated staff will put every measure in place to ensure that we can still provide care and medications for our patients during this difficult time. If you have questions regarding your pets’ needs, or about our disease prevention protocols, we encourage you to phone us at 250-727-0003. We must all work together to protect our friends and neighbours and keep our community safe.
Dr. Angie Chambers
Royal Oak Pet Clinic
101-4478 West Saanich Rd
Victoria BC V8Z 3E9
Our veterinarians provide medical and surgical care for all of your four legged friends. Our goal is to keep the four legged members of your family healthy and happy while providing services and care to clients and their pets. Commitment to excellence and the exemplary care that veterinarian Dr. Angie Chambers and the staff offer, is practiced each day on every animal we care for.
The veterinarians of the Royal Oak Pet Clinic see themselves as educators, whose goal is to share their knowledge with owners, with an emphasis on promoting a healthy quality of life for their beloved pet. If our veterinarians do not have an answer to an issue, they will access one of their resources to find it.
The doctors and staff look forward to meeting you and your pet and serving your veterinary health care needs.
Dr. Chambers views animal care as a partnership with owners, her staff, specialists and Central Victoria Veterinary Hospital (CVVH). Each member of the team works together to help make you and your pets’ life as enjoyable and healthy as possible. She strives to be up to date on the latest treatments and care therapies providing all options of care to owners and then allowing the owner to make an informed choice based on what the owner feels is best for their pet and family.
The clinic works closely with CVVH, which provides the laboratory, radiology, surgical and hospitalization facilities that Dr. Chambers uses. Dr. Chambers generally starts her day at CVVH and visits frequently if any of her patients are hospitalized.
Dr. Angie Chambers, B.Sc. D.V.M.
Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
What to Expect
Welcoming New Patients
We welcome new patients and understand how important it is to select the right Veterinarian for the health and comfort of your pets.
Pet Health Resources
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY
- I want to take a few minutes to say how AMAZING and WONDERFUL the ladies are at this vet office. I am so grateful for transferring to them. Kyla, Teka, Sidney and of course Dr. Chambers have been so helpful and supportive while i have been dealing with a unfortunate situation with a pocket pet i have. They always are so kind and warm when i come in. They are so wonderful with the animals and very knowledgeable. Dr. Chambers is unbelievable! She takes the time to discuss options with you and ddefinitely knows her stuff. You can tell she is there for the animals and their owners not just for profit. I will stick with her until she retires!!!! If you are looking for the perfect Vet and staff.. look no further!!!!!!
SandraView FaceBook Review
- Great experience here so far. Dr. Chambers is very knowledgeable, and has no problem researching an issue further or consulting with colleagues if a case is particularly difficult/strange (which my dog's is). Friendly service, knowledgeable vets and staff, and a genuine love of animals. Highly recommended!
Josh K - Red CrossView this Review on Google
Pre-Order Pet Food
Pre-order veterinary exclusive pet food for in-clinic pickup. We keep many specialty diet pet foods in the clinic and if you place your order by 11am (PST) on a weekday we can have your order in the clinic the following day for pick-up by 12:00 (PST).Pre-Order Pet Food